Terms and Conditions
- A full amount of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Pets are not permitted at all Hotel Zamburger branches.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in the fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit by means that you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- The free amendment is subject to room availability and all requests must be made at least 72 hours before arrival.
- 100% charge for cancellation received 24 hours before arrival or No-Show. Failure to arrive at Hotel Zamburger will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts
- Changes or transfer ability of confirmed booking names are not permitted.
- If you made your reservation through a third-party website, cancellations must be made directly with the third party. The hotel is not authorized to cancel, amend and cannot provide refunds, for any third-party reservations.
A valid credit card or debit card is required at the time of booking. Your card will be charged to guarantee the room reservation.